Approach & Method
This is our Approach Philosophy that focuses on the Learners.
We use the Feel-Know-Action method to help learners Experience then Understand and finally lead leaners to make Action based on what they feel and know.
As our approach and methodology is learning through experience, the training programs for Retail Trainee 4 will use the following formats:
Business Simulations are the bridge between classroom learning and real-life challenges. They are a hands-on learning method that imitates the real world, allowing your people to practice and improve their business acumen in a safe, risk-free environment.
Coaching is one of many different methodologies that help people in organizations develop and attain better results. Coaching is the process of leading others to improve their effectiveness and to achieve their desired outcomes. The focus of coaching work will always be on the team member and not on the solution or on the coach.
Expert Insights Learning through sharing in-depth knowledge and valuable practical experiences which have been summarized and systemized from experts in specific areas.
Edu-Sport Education through Sport is a pedagogical approach that uses sport and physical activity as a vehicle to spread a set of values in order to develop specific competencies which can improve different fields in/of life. Education through Sport helps to enhance social, cultural, moral, ethical competencies to provide changes at personal, professional and social levels
Leadership Development Model
We use the Leadership Development model from Dave Ulrich to help Talent RT4 to upgrade their skills to their better version that help them to reach next level of competencies so they can be able to be in-charge their next assignment.
- Strategist: To develop managers into leaders, it’s important to help them think more strategically about their role in the organization. This involves developing their understanding of strategic thinking and planning, and helping them align their own goals and initiatives with those of the organization (pulling the same direction).
- Executor: Effective leadership requires the ability to execute strategies and initiatives effectively. This involves developing managers’ skills in management of task-time management, coaching skills, and effective operation management.
- Talent Manager: Leaders need to be skilled at attracting, developing, and retaining top talent. To develop managers into leaders, it’s important to help them develop their skills in talent management.
- Human Capital Developer: Effective leaders need to be skilled at developing the skills and capabilities of their team members. This includes building high performance team and situational leadership.
- Personal Proficiency: Effective leadership requires a high level of personal and professional development. This includes providing training, coaching, and mentoring to help them develop their own leadership skills and competencies such as understand people, problem-solving, change management and leadership grit for success.
For course details, please click here.